Can't update Script Runner to paid version

Natalie Wenz October 20, 2015

Hello,

I'm using ScriptRunner 3.0.14. After upgrading JIRA Agile plugin from 6.7.0 to 6.7.11 last week the jql function

function in addedAfterSprintStart(boardname, sprint) does not work anymore and shows the error message

• No Board with that name could be found.
  • No signature of method: com.atlassian.greenhopper.service.rapid.view.RapidViewServiceImpl.findRapidViewsByName() is applicable for argument types: (com.atlassian.jira.user.BridgedDirectoryUser, java.lang.String) values: [wena150:10000, C2 together]

Now I'm trying to update to ScriptRunner 4.1.3.4. but everytime I download a newer version from Atlassian marketplace and try to upload this plugin I get the error "An unexpected error occurred".

How can I update the script runner plugin to a newer version?

Thanks

Natalie

4 answers

0 votes
Chander Inguva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2015

Hey Natalie,

Did yo try to download jar file and manually upload the plugin from Manage Add-Ons ?

Regards

Chander Inguva

0 votes
Thanos Batagiannis _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2015

Hi Natalie, I was trying to reproduce the problem but I couldn't and to be honest the "an unexpected error occurred" is not so informative. Feel free to post your logs here to see if we can help you with that. https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/where-are-the-application-server-logs-16121981.html Kind regards Thanos

0 votes
Natalie Wenz October 22, 2015

Hello @Thanos Batagiannis [Adaptavist], I'm using JIRA 6.4.1

0 votes
Thanos Batagiannis _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 21, 2015

Hi @Natalie Wenz Which version of JIRA are you using ?

Suggest an answer