Can't see Epic in board - also Epics just added

moritz löser May 20, 2016

I created a board that shows tickets of 2 epics. All issues are shown on the board but i can't see any epics in epic pane. I also tried to create an epic from the epic panel in the board. the Epic was created but the panel doesn't show any epic.
If i look into another board that shows the complete project the epics are shown properly. So why i can't see epics in a board that is setup to only show certain epics? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2016

The most likely explanation for this is that your board's filter doesn't show Epics. They must be included in the filter to be shown, since, in many respects, they're ordinary issues.

moritz löser May 20, 2016

thanks i updated the board's query to show all epics and issues linked to those epics

Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2016

Glad to be of help

Sandy Liu June 6, 2016

I'm having the same issue, but I can't figure this out. In my board's filter I have all the issue types selected, but still don't see the Epics in the side panel. Is there another place I'm supposed to be defining this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events