Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can't scroll in Jira in Chrome

When I am looking at a ticket page, I cannot scroll in Jira. There is no scroll bar.

I am using a MAC desktop w/ Google Chrome. 

Scroll works for me in incognito windows and Safari. No one else on my team has this issue. 

Any tips?

2 answers

This keeps happening to me all the time. As well using Mac + Google Chrome. I have read somewhere that Atlassian fixed this long time ago - well doesn't look like its fixed now.

This also started happening to me just recently -- possibly the same bug is returning now?

I have the same problem. yesterday was working, today is not working, I try Chrome Safari and Firefox, all the browsers have the same problem.

Martin I'm New Here Oct 14, 2020

This started happening to me as well. Scrolling (with the mouse/trackpad) stops working sporadically in JIRA. The only way to get it working again is to refresh the window.

Browser: Safari 14.0

I've seen this happen myself several times. Just clear your browser cache, close the Jira tab, and open a new one. Problem should clear up.

This works for me, thank you.

Like Michael Thompson likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,962 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you