Can't "Create" any issues

Tim Tisdall January 7, 2016

On Jan 4th I tried creating an issue in our team's project and the loading graphic popped up but never seemed to stop loading.  I can't seem to create issues any more.  Also, regardless of the page, the browser's page loading animation is always on.  I'm using Google Chrome 47.0.2526.106 (64-bit) in Linux and I have uBlock Origin installed (though disabling it makes no difference and it was working before with it installed)

In the Chrome Developer Tools I seem to have several resources constantly "(pending)" from d2p4ir3ro0j0cb.cloudfront.net, however, I have other requests to the same domain that have no issue loading.  I tried loading directly several of the failed requests and they all seemed to work.

Please let me know if there's any additional information I can provide to help fix this!

EDIT:

It works fine in Firefox, this seems to be restricted to Chrome.

EDIT2:

Just as mysteriously as it started it seems to have corrected itself...  new code pushed up?

EDIT3:

It's back to loading forever again.

1 answer

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2016
  1. Does it works in Firefox or not?
  2. Check atlassian-jira.log for errors
Tim Tisdall January 7, 2016

I added a comment that it works in Firefox. I moved the comment into the question. As for the log file.. I'm using the cloud based one, so I don't think I have any access to a log file (but I may be wrong).

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2016

Try to check wether javascript is allowed for Chrome.

Tim Tisdall January 10, 2016

Javascript is working and I made no exceptions for Jira

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events