Can't "Create" any issues

On Jan 4th I tried creating an issue in our team's project and the loading graphic popped up but never seemed to stop loading.  I can't seem to create issues any more.  Also, regardless of the page, the browser's page loading animation is always on.  I'm using Google Chrome 47.0.2526.106 (64-bit) in Linux and I have uBlock Origin installed (though disabling it makes no difference and it was working before with it installed)

In the Chrome Developer Tools I seem to have several resources constantly "(pending)" from d2p4ir3ro0j0cb.cloudfront.net, however, I have other requests to the same domain that have no issue loading.  I tried loading directly several of the failed requests and they all seemed to work.

Please let me know if there's any additional information I can provide to help fix this!

EDIT:

It works fine in Firefox, this seems to be restricted to Chrome.

EDIT2:

Just as mysteriously as it started it seems to have corrected itself...  new code pushed up?

EDIT3:

It's back to loading forever again.

1 answer

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev Community Champion Jan 07, 2016
  1. Does it works in Firefox or not?
  2. Check atlassian-jira.log for errors

I added a comment that it works in Firefox. I moved the comment into the question. As for the log file.. I'm using the cloud based one, so I don't think I have any access to a log file (but I may be wrong).

Vasiliy Zverev Community Champion Jan 09, 2016

Try to check wether javascript is allowed for Chrome.

Javascript is working and I made no exceptions for Jira

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Thursday in Jira Ops

I'm John Allspaw, Ask Me Anything about incident analysis and postmortems

I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of   Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...

4,703 views 20 14
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you