Can't login to Jira Core Server. Unsure of user ID used.

Vince Consoli March 21, 2018

Just installed but have not finished configuration.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vince Consoli March 22, 2018

I finally got it to work. My account info showed admin as the user name so that's what I was using but found that it was vconsoli for the user name. It's working now. Thanks for the Help.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2018

Glad it is working for you @Vince Consoli! Enjoy JIRA :)

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2018

Hi Vince,

What steps did you complete so far on the installation? Did you not yet start up Jira? You setup your username and password on the initial configuration.

If you did create a username and password you can recover it using this procedure: 

If you're receiving a particular error message when you try to complete configuration, can you let us know what that is?

Shannon

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2018

Hi vince,

Usually if you follow the steps exactly how they are given by Atlassian, you should be able to see the administrator username and password to log in to the instance. They provide it on the docs.

If you can not see them let me know and I will check for you

Suggest an answer