Can't enable Jira Toolkit Plugin OnDemand

Gabriel Magno da Silva December 22, 2016

Hello!

The JIRA Toolkit Plugin is preinstalled, but every module is disabled and there's no button to enable it.

Am I missing something?

Capturar.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2016

The plugin wiki says:

Using the JIRA Toolkit in OnDemand

This add-on is pre-installed in all OnDemand instances, however it is disabled. To enable it, please contact support.

Please file the ticket here.

Gabriel Magno da Silva December 22, 2016

Thanks!

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2016

welcome smile

Anne Bright January 2, 2017

Did you file a ticket?  I'm having the same problem.

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2017

Hi @Anne Bright, please note that you need to file a ticket to enable the addon, not to fix something.

Gabriel Magno da Silva January 2, 2017

@Anne Bright, I did file a ticket to enable the addon. They answear / enable real quick.

Anne Bright January 3, 2017

Thanks guys!

Ryan Haines February 2, 2017

Moronic that this is a necessary step for cloud users. There is no indication whatsoever on that page that this would be the solution. Had to search for nearly half an hour before finding this answer.

Hi to all,

I made the request but I don't understand the real reason to do this action. There is a specific problem? plugin may be dangerous? Please @Volodymyr Krupach can explait this?

Thanks in advance

FABIO

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2017

Hi Fabio Genovese,

I am not Atlassian employee so I can not answer on their name. I only can cite a text from the wiki page:

As with all plugins from Atlassian Labs, please take care using this plugin as we do not officially support them as a priority. 

burnoutitaly@artigianodelsoftware.it February 6, 2017

Hi @Volodymyr Krupach,

Thanks for your answer. I didn't know this. this is a only a question and you answer smile with citing a wiki page. I think this is the real reason. 

Thanks

FABIO

1 vote
Martin Boehme
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2020

Today (June 2020), JIRA Toolkit Plugin is installed and enabled by default in Jira Cloud.

You can find it in the "Manage app" section

Suggest an answer