Can't Complete Sprint

Deleted user October 17, 2016

Hi 

I have two custom workflows one for stories and one for sub tasks. 

In my current sprint all my stories are set to Status Done and Resolution Done 

all my Tasks are Status - Task Done (Maps to Done see attachment) and resolution Done

And I cant complete the print. I have added a JQl to try find and rogue taks or stories but i cant.

Any ideas (see attachment) 

TASK DONE MAPPED.png

Stories Done.png

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2016

On the board, are these tasks all in the "done" column, on the far right hand side of the board?  All in the very last column?

Deleted user October 18, 2016

All the tasks are in the TaskDone (Which we want) That is derived from the status of done though as you can see in the attachment. We have two workflows one for the Tasks (In Progress, Blocked and TaskDone) and for the Story( InProgress, Code review, QA and Done) 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2016

That is not what I asked.

Are they in the far right hand column of the board?

Ow sorry. here is how all the stories and tasks look on the board

Tasks On Board.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 19, 2016

Right.  You need to move those issues to the far right hand column, then you'll be able to end the sprint.  Either change the workflow so that the tasks go to "done" rather than "task done", or change the column definition so that it includes done and task done.

Deleted user October 19, 2016

Great thanks all solved

Tomasz Lasko September 21, 2020

It depends on the board and its collumns as described here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/cannot-complete-sprint/qaq-p/353940

0 votes
Mathiyalagan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2016

Can show the error screen? make sure you have admin permission to board and project to close the sprint

I do have admin permissions, where can i see the error screen?

Mathiyalagan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2016

In Active Sprint -> select sprint -> see right cornet on the board "Close/Complete Sprint".

it will show the error message if its an permission error

No i get the error, 

"Sprint cannot be completed as there are incomplete subtasks on the following issues:"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events