Can i combine any add-ons with jira core?

AmyC October 13, 2015

Can you use any add-ons with JIRA core? My Operations team is trialing using JIRA Core for project management. However, I am also a user of JIRA Software (for working with our Eng team) and I believe the most useful way for us to organize our issues is in a 'Board' layout (i.e., aligning issues under their current workflow status , so that it's easy to visualize # issues and what they are in each step). Is there any way to create a similar organizational experience using the new JIRA core? Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2015

JIRA Core doesn't have "boards", and there's no easy way to get close to that view in Core.  But there's nothing to stop your Operations team using JIRA Software's boards.

JIRA Core supports plenty of addons, and more every day as add-on vendors update their software so that it is compatible with JIRA 7.  Note that the list of "type 2" add-ons is limited - you can only use a short list (Activated in your my.Atlassian account), but you can find/write and add any "Connect" add-ons you want.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events