Can any one tell me??

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2016

Suppose i edit issue and entered some data on that edited issue field (let consider "Label" field).

When i click on "Update" button then immediately one pop-up msg was displayed like :

"You have entered new data on this page. If you navigate away from this page without first saving your data, the changes will be lost."

But if i won't be done any changes (just i edit the issue means nothing to be added) and when i click "Cancel" button then also same msg was popped-up but this time that msg didn't make any sense. 

2016-06-07_1552.png

2 answers

0 votes
Benjamin Weinheimer-Erben (mgm-tp)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2016

Hi together,

I think i have the same problem. Maybe this will help you, or at least it is related to our problem:

Jira behaviours initialiser how to avoid "You have entered new data" window.onbeforeunload warning

And here is a related issue: https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-1046

And here is a related post here in answers.atlassian: You have entered new data on this page. If you navigate away from this page without first saving your data, the changes will be lost.

greetings

Benjamin

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 9, 2016

thanks @Benjamin Weinheimer,

i went through all the links which was mentioned above but im unable to sort out that problem please help me here.

Benjamin Weinheimer-Erben (mgm-tp)
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 9, 2016

Hi Yogesh,

I think the core is described: "Prevent the javascript window.onbeforeunload based warning popup"

If you use the Script-Runner-Plugin, you can use the solution mentioned in my fist link.

If not, I guess we have to wait for a solution...

0 votes
Irma Valantinaite June 8, 2016

It happens the same for me even if I do not enter any new data. Just ignore it:)

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 9, 2016

our client was raised the issue, they want to be fix that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events