Can Live Fields be used on Blitz Actions screen ?

Sadek Joma'a October 24, 2015

Hi,

I would like to use SIL Live Fields on Blitz Actions screens? Is that possible?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2015

Nope, I'm afraid it's not possible.

Sadek Joma'a October 25, 2015

Alas! it would be great to have it!

Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2015

Yeah, many requested it ... but I believe that BA should come with wizard like dialogs ... we'll think about this

0 votes
Silviu Burcea
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 25, 2015

As Radu said, it's not possible, however, the screen script of a Blitz Actions CF might be enough for common use cases(like hiding a button if user is not admin).

Hope this helps,

Silviu

Actually I need to show some field if the selected value in another field is xyz. For example, I have a drop down list with an option : "other". and I want the form to display an input field if that option is selected and hide it otherwise. Can I do that on Blitz Actions form ?

Silviu Burcea
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 25, 2015

I think Kepler Custom Fields Pro would be a better choice and they are powered by SIL or SQL and they have LF support.

I have not used them before. I will check them to see if they meet my needs. Thanks for the tip.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events