Can Live Fields be used on Blitz Actions screen ?

Hi,

I would like to use SIL Live Fields on Blitz Actions screens? Is that possible?

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Nope, I'm afraid it's not possible.

Alas! it would be great to have it!

Yeah, many requested it ... but I believe that BA should come with wizard like dialogs ... we'll think about this

This widget could not be displayed.

As Radu said, it's not possible, however, the screen script of a Blitz Actions CF might be enough for common use cases(like hiding a button if user is not admin).

Hope this helps,

Silviu

Actually I need to show some field if the selected value in another field is xyz. For example, I have a drop down list with an option : "other". and I want the form to display an input field if that option is selected and hide it otherwise. Can I do that on Blitz Actions form ?

I think Kepler Custom Fields Pro would be a better choice and they are powered by SIL or SQL and they have LF support.

I have not used them before. I will check them to see if they meet my needs. Thanks for the tip.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

31 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you