Can I restrict users from moving issues unless time is logged?

Dejan Dejanov March 22, 2018

Hi everyone, 

I was just curious if It's possible to limit the ability of the development team to move tickets to a particular workflow column (Done, or send to QA for example) without logging time first?

Thanks
D

1 answer

1 vote
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2018

I have a transition rule set up like so: (present on all transitions applicable)

2018-03-22_12-34-21.png

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2018

I should also add that I made transition screens for each transition that have the time spent and comment fields. 

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 22, 2018

2018-03-22_12-38-07.png

Dejan Dejanov March 22, 2018

Thanks Meg! Fantastic! 

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 22, 2018

You're very welcome, best of luck wrangling those cowboys!

Suggest an answer