Can I install JIRA,Confluence,Bitbucket Data Center on the same machine?

Natalie Wenz June 27, 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm just starting with the data Center Version of JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket. I have already experience with installing JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket Server on the same machine with enough power. Now I'm wondering if it's possible/Support to install this as data Center Version?

My idea is to install JIRA,Confluence, Bitbucket data Center on one Server and copy the Installation and home Directory of all three  applications to a second node.

After that I would implement the NFS shared Service and configure a load balancer.

Any experience with that Scenario?

Thanks in advance

Natalie

2 answers

0 votes
Fresh Calendar September 30, 2017

Another question, are you using the same database or does each application october 2017 calendar need separate november 2017 calendar databases and/or even separate database servers?

0 votes
Irfan Samdani March 16, 2017

Hi Natalie,

I have the exact same question. Did you have any luck setting that up? Any learnings/recommendations from your experience?

Thanks

-Irfan

Christian September 26, 2017

Another question, are you using the same database or does each application need separate databases and/or even separate database servers?

For Bitbucket, Atlassian doesn't recommend using MySQL according to this:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/connecting-bitbucket-server-to-an-external-database...

What database did you use? Do you know what Atlassian recommends?

Suggest an answer