Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I customize card layout on Kanban board?

I haven't used JIRA in a few years, and with the new design I haven't been able to locate where board settings are so that I can customize the cards.

Can someone help with this?

1 answer

0 votes
Tansu Akdeniz Community Leader Aug 10, 2018

Hi @Colin Reed,

1. Go to the board, then click  Board >  Configure.
  2. Click Card layout, 

Related KB: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/customizing-cards-938845307.html

Hi Tansu,

I don't see a configure option. I've attached a screenshot of what my screen looks like.

ColinScreen Shot 2018-08-10 at 9.35.34 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-10 at 9.35.00 AM.png

Are you logged in as administrator or Board administrator?

There should be "Board" at top-right on of your board page, under which there is "Configure", and you can change the "Card Layout" from the board configuration page.

I think it may have to do with using a template project. I see the options when I use "Classic Kanban"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,934 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you