Can I be able to see the Closed Tasks in Portfolio

Vikash October 18, 2016

Hi!

For my project portfolio, I wanted to view both Closed, Open and future User Story, Tasks.

What I saw that the closed tasks moved out of portfolio; can I get the view in Portfolio where I can be able to see my completed tasks, Open, In progress tasks.

So far what I can see is all Open and In progress tasks only. 

1 answer

0 votes
Rita Lewitt November 7, 2016

There are a couple places to manage record filters which may affect this.  

1. In the query that is applied to the JIRA project board.  Check to see if Closed / Resolve records are excluded from this query. 
  2. At the top of the Portfolio Scope view there is an option to turn on a query to view only open records. The default appears to be all records (not excluding closed records)
  3. Note that when using the standard planning boards in JIRA Project as the input to your portfolio, there is a basic filter that applies to the backlog of those input boards that excludes closed records.  If something was never applied to a sprint, and was closed while in the backlog, it will be excluded from the view.  
  4. I am not sure what happens yet when a sprint is closed.  Are those records viewable still in Portfolio? Will still review and test this piece.

Suggest an answer