CSAT Trigger Frequency

Rabih Noureddine March 20, 2017

Is there a way to limit the number of times the Customer Satisfaction survey goes out to the same reporter?

I'm guessing this can be done but defining the number of tickets by the same reporter or even by the frequescy of tickets created. Any feedback is appreciated.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Karalee Kikiros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2017

No there's no limit. If you enable CSAT, it is sent out everytime the ticket is closed to gauge the customers satisfaction. If you find that's not working, you may just want to suggest for that particular reporter that they set up an email filter to move them into another folder or trash or turn them off entirely. You could request it as a new feature but I think your scenario is likely to be found to be an edge-case so won't gain a lot of traction. 

Rabih Noureddine March 22, 2017

Thanks @Karalee Kikiros

0 votes
Joseph Huynh September 24, 2018

This is not an option today with JSD CSAT. If it is noise you are worrying about, I would recommend giving CSAT Survey App for Jira and Service Desk a try. You can choose which ticket type to send out surveys for example:

by issuetype

by priority

by assignee

by component

by labels

by status

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events