By default Ad Hoc Test Executions go under Version Unscheduled. How do i change that?

We use a specific version to track test executions in our projects. So when a tester is executing a test case ad-hoc i need that execution to go under the corresponding versions, and not under unscheduled.

I can always select the second option from the pop up window, select the proper version and then Ad Hoc but i'm trying to fix this for the first option

1 answer

1 accepted

Hello Bill,

Adhoc cycle is our Default Plan Test Cycle. Currently when you're executing a testcase, yes Adhoc cycle is selected under unscheduled version by default. I will raise a feature request for your above request so that our product management team will review the same for consideration. Please provide the following deatils for raising the feature request.

1. Your official email ID.
  2. Organization name
  3. Contact number

Thanks & Regards,
    Zephyr Support

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

672 views 3 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you