Business Project - Summary - Activity / Statistics

Richard DeYoung January 27, 2020

There are different types of Projects to create in JIRA. When I create a Business Project, I am able to select Summary - Activity - then select Statistics.  Is there a way to have this same VIEW in a Software/SCRUM/Service Desk project view? I do not have the Summary view in any of these other project views. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2020

Hello Richard,

Thank you for reaching out.

I believe you are talking about the statistics menu displayed in the screenshot below. Is that correct?

Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 18.50.30.png

You can achieve that same view in Jira Software by configuring the Issue Statistics gadget in your dashboard. To give you the exact steps in a practical example, let's suppose you want to return all the unresolved issues by priority for your software project:

1 - Go to your issue navigator > Configure the following filter and save it:

project = youproject and resolution is empty

2 - Navigate to your dashboard > Add gadgets > Add the Issue Statistics gadget

3 - Add the filter you created to your gadget

4 - Select the priority field as the statistic type and there you go:

Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 18.56.10.png

Let us know if you have any questions.

Richard DeYoung January 29, 2020

Yes, Thank You very much 

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2020

You are welcome, Richard.

Have a nice day.

Jarek Mosiejewski (MEL) June 14, 2021

Just got migrated to the new Jira board and one thing that is missing is the /summary/statistics screen. Is there a way to get it back, without it, there is no single place that provides a summary view on the project issues.

Regards

Jarek

Jarek Mosiejewski (MEL) June 14, 2021

Hi, 

I've  just found a solution: <jira-url>/projects/<project-key>/summary/statistics

Regards

Jarek

Like Ryan Smith likes this

Suggest an answer