Burndown by component - how to?

Ovidiu Vasilescu September 11, 2016

With Agile Classic it was possible to create contexts etc. but now this is gone.

I have a huge team and I would like to have sprint reports / burn down charts for each component. How can this be achieved? Note that not every component has its own agile board. Some teams, such as Animation, have 4-5 components (Animation-Rigging, Animation-Gameplay, Animation-Tech and so on) but only 1 Agile Board.

Is the only solution to create a board for each component (we're talking 50+) just to be able to extract a burndown chart?

Thanks,

Ovidiu.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2016

Good question, it's a highly requested feature and currently not implemented, please see here - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSW-4686

Ovidiu Vasilescu September 12, 2016

Ah yes, now I remember that ticket. Last time I saw it I was using an older version of JIRA with Agile Classic so I didn't bother to vote for it.. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I'll go complain over there.

Stephan March 18, 2020

It's been over 3 years already :(

Suggest an answer