Blank project board....

Hilary Deleonard September 18, 2020

Hello,

My team not able to view primary project board. other board are showing up but the main page is blank. Anyone else having similar issues. Thank you.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2020

@Hilary Deleonard - can you attach a screenshot showing the "main page"?

1 vote

Think I fixed it. Thank you for the help!

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2020

@Hilary Deleonard - glad to hear Hilary! What was your fix?

0 votes

Screen shot sent.

Might be an issue with Firefox...I tried another browser and it loaded in chrome.

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2020

Whoa, interesting. Same URL in both browsers, right? Try clearing Firefox's cache?

In your screenshot, looks like you're highlighting on an Add-ons page. Try clicking "Kanban board" above?

(Testing a few of my project boards in Firefox (version 80) and they're loading fine.)

Like Hilary Deleonard likes this

image removed.

clicked on what should be showing up on the board through an email link and this is the page also not loading correctly.

Suggest an answer