We have a simple script behaviour (hide customfield) when enter the edit page the field doesn't hide. With debug tools in firefox we see a bad url request (not found 404) in the request we can see /undefined/
Any idea how to solve this?
We have installed 3.1.4v of ScriptRunner (this version contains Behaviour), as a test we have installed a trial version of the latest ScriptRunner and continue with the same error.
I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events