Backup and restore behaviours

Hi,

how can i cakup and restore the behaviours of the behaviours-plugin (integrated in scriptRunner)?

Thanks,

michael

2 answers

0 vote

It's in the database so if you do a backup and restore of the entire instance they will be present.

Or are you talking about transferring them between instances? If so that's probably best done by pressing the "Edit" button by the behaviours and copying the xml to the other system, although you will need to update the custom field IDs. This has been discussed recently on answers. More work needs to be done to make this an easy process really.

Hi Jamie,

i have 8 behaviours.
For testing purpose i deleted all of then and create a new one to test the initializer.

After that i want to restore the other 8 behaviours.
At the moment i restore the complete jira-instance but thats time consuming.

I thought that there was maybe a way to backup and restore all or parts of the behaviours.
Edit a behaviour, copy xml, store it, after then create a new behaviour and set the xmls is possible and good if one have only one behaviour. For many of them it's also time comsuming (if one make it often for testing)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

53 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you