BIT Agile Storymap Not Responding

Chad La Joie April 20, 2016

Today, we are getting the error "Add-on Agile StoryMap is not responding" both when we try to access it within a JIRA project as well as the plugin configuration site.

For troubleshooting purposes, I tried to disable/enable the plugin.  It did not correct the issue.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Chad La Joie April 20, 2016

Here is the console output.

console.jpg

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2016

did you install the add on update?

admin=> add ons => manage add ons => Agile User Story Map => update

Chad La Joie April 21, 2016

I don't have an option to update.  The reported version of the plugin is 4.1.9-AC.  Is that the expected version?

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2016

then please try to uninstall completely and reinstall it again ( data will not get lost)
Chad La Joie April 21, 2016

I just want to confirm; in order to uninstall I have to also unsubscribe.  When I unsubscribe will I lose any data?  Will I be able to subscribe again without having to re-pay?

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2016

no data get lost and no re-payment is necessary.

Chad La Joie April 22, 2016

Thank you, that appears to have fixed it.

0 votes
Gianni April 20, 2016

Try to Start as it shows on screenshot

Selection_009.pngSelection_008.png

If that not works, by using Chrome or Firefox, hit F12 and change to the console tab, then press F5 to reload the page and send me the resulting console log.

Suggest an answer