BIT Agile Storymap Not Responding

Today, we are getting the error "Add-on Agile StoryMap is not responding" both when we try to access it within a JIRA project as well as the plugin configuration site.

For troubleshooting purposes, I tried to disable/enable the plugin.  It did not correct the issue.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Here is the console output.

console.jpg

did you install the add on update?

admin=> add ons => manage add ons => Agile User Story Map => update

I don't have an option to update.  The reported version of the plugin is 4.1.9-AC.  Is that the expected version?

then please try to uninstall completely and reinstall it again ( data will not get lost)

I just want to confirm; in order to uninstall I have to also unsubscribe.  When I unsubscribe will I lose any data?  Will I be able to subscribe again without having to re-pay?

no data get lost and no re-payment is necessary.

Thank you, that appears to have fixed it.

Try to Start as it shows on screenshot

Selection_009.pngSelection_008.png

If that not works, by using Chrome or Firefox, hit F12 and change to the console tab, then press F5 to reload the page and send me the resulting console log.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Dec 06, 2018 in Jira Ops

I'm John Allspaw, Ask Me Anything about incident analysis and postmortems

I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of   Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...

5,609 views 22 17
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you