Auto populate kanban board

Brenn Smith May 12, 2016

I am running a team that is spread throughout a company. I am wanting a board so that I can see what they have been tasked with acrosse multiple boards and not just look at the list view. How do I go about this?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2016

A board is a view of a set of issues.  So, you can create a new board and simply set the filter for it to include all the issues you want to see on it.

Brenn Smith May 13, 2016

I understand that, but I am looking at a way to populate the board with items from multiple other boards. I cannot find it in the filter options to specifically see what my teammates are working on in other boards in one place.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2016

You need a filter that will pull in the same data that all of their filters - (filter 1) or  (filter 2) or (filter 3) and so-on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events