Atlasssian Tools Admins

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this question. I am an Atlasssian Tools Administrator with a little experience in jira/confluence plugin development. Wanted to do my Masters but not sure what Masters program to do. Any suggestions ?

Andrian

2 answers

0 vote

It's a good place to ask, hopefully you'll get feedback from a lot of us, with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences.

If you are sure you want to do lots of Atlassian admin stuff, then I suggest you look out for the Atlassian Certification programme.  It is new, and in "beta", but it aims to give Atlassian experts some formal Atlassian-approved certification that shows that someone knows the systems.

Thanks Nic! I will look into those certifications. 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

107 views 0 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you