Assignee field doesn't show if no current assignee

Bethan Bolton December 18, 2017

On the new JIRA issue view, when I click on a story in the current sprint which is not assigned to anyone, the assignee field doesn't appear, so I can't assign it to someone unless I view the full story. I can't see a way of adding it in!Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 09.32.44.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-18 at 09.32.54.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
kai
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2017

Hey @Bethan Bolton – there were some issues with the assignee field that was affecting some customers in the new issue view yesterday that have since been resolved.

Also, if you have any feedback on the new issue view feel free to click the "Give feedback" button in the top right. We read this daily and use this to inform what we build and improve next.

Bethan Bolton December 19, 2017

Hi Kai - thanks for letting me know!

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2017

Have you tried to click on the three dots in the upper right corner and select assign ...

Bethan Bolton December 18, 2017

Hi, this issue is now resolved - I'm not sure whether it just resolved itself but I can see "unassigned" in the view again now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events