Assign to Project Role post function not working

PARAG KULKARNI December 8, 2016

I have a workflow scheme that is being used by multiple projects. Now we have a requirement where when an issue transitions in QA Testing status, it needs to be assigned to the QA Lead of the project. Since we have different QA Leads for different projects, we cannot use the Update Issue Field > Assignee > <User Name> option. For this I created a new role called QA Lead and added the lead to this user and created a post function using Assign to Project Role> Project Role (QA Lead) > default user for project role. However the issues are not getting assigned to the user.

I also tried the option Assign to Project Role> Project Role (QA Lead) > last assigned user in project role but it is not working as well.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2016

So, who do the issues get assigned to?  Could you check the logs too - do they explain what the assignee choice is?  (The last add-on I used to do that would output how it made the user decision to the logs)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events