Are add-ons Documents, Gant chart and Time Sheet Report have an Evaluation licenses or Non-evaluation licenses?

Galia Bozova May 12, 2016

Hi everyone,

We have add-ons Documents, Gant chart and Time Sheet Report, which licenses are expired.

Are this add-ons have an Evaluation licenses or Non-evaluation licenses?

Thank you in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2016

The "manage add-ons" section in admin should tell you what type of licences you had.  You should be able to renew them from your "my atlassian" account.

Galia Bozova May 12, 2016

Hi Nic,

and thank you!

Here is what write about licenses:

Installed version: 3.3.0 Available version: 5.2.1 Vendor: StonikByte Add-on key: com.stonikbyte.jira.plugins.project-docs-plugin

License details:25-user commercial license, Standard, expires 11/Sep/14
License status:Valid
But I do not see the Documents in menu, I think I should! And I think I should be able to use this add-on despite the licenses is expired. Isn't it?
May I install again version: 3.3.0?
BR
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2016

I thin the "valid" licence just means that your key is for the right add-on and would work.

The expiry date means that you don't have the right to use the add-on with that licence now.  You'll need to renew it to get it to work again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events