Are add-ons Documents, Gant chart and Time Sheet Report have an Evaluation licenses or Non-evaluation licenses?

Hi everyone,

We have add-ons Documents, Gant chart and Time Sheet Report, which licenses are expired.

Are this add-ons have an Evaluation licenses or Non-evaluation licenses?

Thank you in advance!

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

The "manage add-ons" section in admin should tell you what type of licences you had.  You should be able to renew them from your "my atlassian" account.

Hi Nic,

and thank you!

Here is what write about licenses:

Installed version: 3.3.0 Available version: 5.2.1 Vendor: StonikByte Add-on key: com.stonikbyte.jira.plugins.project-docs-plugin

License details:25-user commercial license, Standard, expires 11/Sep/14
License status:Valid
But I do not see the Documents in menu, I think I should! And I think I should be able to use this add-on despite the licenses is expired. Isn't it?
May I install again version: 3.3.0?
BR

I thin the "valid" licence just means that your key is for the right add-on and would work.

The expiry date means that you don't have the right to use the add-on with that licence now.  You'll need to renew it to get it to work again.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

45 views 2 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you