Application of single label to multiple cards?

I have an "onboarding" board on which I have a list-template of 15 cards.  When new folks join (could be 4-5 at a time), I copy the template and apply a label consisting of that person's name.  

The problem is that I have to go to each of the cards, open it up, and add the label.  Is there a way I can highlight all the cards and then apply the appropriate label all at one time?  It takes time to do this with 15 cards. 

Thanks in advance.

Rick Hamlet

1 answer

0 votes

Use the issue search to identify them (issues -> search), then look for "bulk edit" on the tools drop down (...)

Nic... Thanks for the reply, but I must have given you the wrong idea by posting to the wrong topic.  I have no idea what "issues -> search" or "bulk edit" are in reference to, or where they can be found.   I'm just a routine Trello user.

Rick

Ah, you tagged the question with "JIRA Core", which has all those functions.  Trello does not, you'll have to do each one separately (or find a powerup)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Friday in Jira Service Desk

Looking for anyone who has switched from Zendesk to Jira Service Desk

Hi Community! The Jira Service Desk marketing team is looking for customers who have successfully switched from Zendesk to Jira Service Desk!   We’d love to hear your thoughts on the pros and ...

156 views 8 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you