An issue has been created but is not visible.

alexxkey January 16, 2018

I read similar question at this community but still don't know how to fix it?

I have a project named "BE development"

I create a board "BACKEND board"

I check Board settings->General:

Saved Filter: BACKEND board

Filter for BACKEND board: project = BACKEND ORDER BY Rank ASC

I am the administrator and have the same permissions as in other project where I can see created issues in backlog. I also compare SCREENs settings and they are the same. How to resolve this problem?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2018

Alex,

Maybe your profile has the create issue permisson but not the browse issue permission

the second one is the necessary to see the issues

Also, you need to check if the project has any issue security schemes that are hidding issues from you

Thanks, I've checked permissions and security schemes but it's ok. Please see the attachments:

link1

link 2

link 3

Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2018

Oh, i understand... maybe the issue is at the backlog of the board,

Check if you can find the issue by clicking on the backlog button when you are at the board:

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 11.46.20.png

if that the case you can change which issues are going to be at the backlog at "board settings"

Hmm, it's strange but when I came back to backlog page, I found created issues at it:) I didn't do anything, I was waiting for your response. But before when I created issues at backlog page I didn't see them there. I saw them at Issues page.

Anyway, thank you for your help!

Suggest an answer