All projects not showing in Safari

John DiPaola October 27, 2020

I can no longer see all my projects in Safari but I can in Chrome.  Also, I have administration access that shows in Chrome but not in Safari.    This was working recently.   

1 answer

0 votes
Yevgen Lasman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2020

Which Safari version do you use? I have experienced random issues with inability to see some UI objects in the latest Safari 14 which were resolved by emptying caches.

I just updated to 14 but problem is still there.  Also cannot see any Confluence spaces now.  Everything works as expected in Chrome.

Yevgen Lasman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2020

Try to research browser caches or private tab/windows. If it is the same, there is certainly something with the account. You may just have logged in to the same Jira but with different accounts in each browser.

This was the issue.  After a few tries of logging off and on, I was able to point to the correct account.  Thanks.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events