Agile filter define all human logic..

Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2016

I am working on a JQL query that shows all open issues in a project, and closed issues that were resolved the last 15 days. I state my query like this:

(project = "PROJECTX" AND resolution = Unresolved) OR (project = "PROJECTX" and (resolution = Done and resolved < 15d )) ORDER BY Rank ASC

However it still lists issues in PROJECTX that was closed for months.. Banged my head on this one for a while, can anyone see what i am doing wrong here?

Kind regards

Jonas

2 answers

1 accepted

8 votes
Answer accepted
Petar Petrov (Appfire)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2016

Hi Jonas,

The resolved filter criteria should be "> -15d", so your filter should look like this:

(project = "PROJECTX" AND resolution = Unresolved) OR (project = "PROJECTX" and (resolution = Done and resolved &gt; -15d )) ORDER BY Rank ASC

See the documentation and examples here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-fields-reference-764478339.html#Advancedsearching-fieldsreference-ResolvedResolutionDateresolutionDateResolved.

license management June 7, 2016

Thank you, that worked like a charm. smile Upvoted, set as a solution. Pet yourself on the back. smile

0 votes
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2016

Hi Jonas,

That issue was closed with what resolution value?

Suggest an answer