Agile Board shows Story to have 0 subtasks

clem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2016

Hello,

When I look at an active sprint I see that a story with subtasks shows: 

LAC-560OPEN   0 sub-tasks    HGN-12262 - New Hire with Info

LAC-560 has 4 subtasks.  Why does it show 0?

Thanks,

Cynthia

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
clem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2016

Thank-you for your answer.

I think the problem was that they were not indexed properly.  I reindexed and now they show up.

0 votes
David Skreiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2016

AFAIK JIRA doesn't show sub tasks all the time - is that your problem? Atlassian think it's not necessary to show sub tasks in Plan mode; some users think otherwise but the issue has few votes. 

"The Scrum board does not include the Subtask in the Plan mode and there is no plan to implement this at the moment. For detail view of the Subtask, the Work mode can be use."

Suggest an answer