After import I have a Priority field on Story issue which is not on Create\Edit\View screens?

We recently did a CSV Import for Story & Bugs.  Both issue types had a Priority field, but we determined we did not want priority for Stories, so we removed the Priority field from the Story Create\Edit\View screens.  However, all imported AND new Story issues display a Priority field on the Issue details page....but it does not exist on Create\Edit\View screens....so why do I have it? 

I think it is a side effect of the import (as Priority still exists on Bug Create\Edit\View screens)....but it adds confusion.

How do I remove the Priority field from the details view of Story issue types?

1 answer

Good question John.  I am having the exact same problem.  We do not want to use or display the System Priority field in one of our custom issue type, screens, and screen schemes.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Bitbucket

Upgrade Best Practices

Hello! My name is Mark Askew and I am a Premier Support Engineer for products Bitbucket Server/Data Center, Fisheye & Crucible. Today, I want to bring the discussion that Jennifer, Matt, and ...

167 views 3 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you