Adding column to Release Page

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using the release page to check the progress of a version

Any way to add additional columns to the Release Page?

4 answers

I want this feature too!!!!

+1 on the feature request. Would make it really easy for any member of the team to see status of tickets.

Workaround

On the top-right of the list, click on "View in Issue Navigator". Viewing the tickets there in "List View" allows for custom columns.

The downside is the column settings is dependent on each user.

I hate the "View in Issue Navigator" mode SO MUCH.  Not only is it not in Basic mode, the JQL uses IDs instead of human-readable values.

For example:

project = 12345 AND fixVersion = 12121 ORDER BY priority DESC, key ASC

NOT HELPFUL.  

Your reply is helpful, I'm just venting about another less than useful "feature" of Jira.

Hah, no offense taken. You can actually replace ID with human-readable names. It should pop up when you're writing JQL. I agree with your frustration though. It just adds another step in the process.

All these little things add up when you're in a meeting and updating tickets as their being discussed.

I've wanted this for so long sad

0 vote

Unfortunately, not at the moment. It will need changes to the core code.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

290 views 3 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you