Adding Due Date to the x-axis of the Two-Dimensional Filter Statistics gadget

Jim Hackney April 20, 2016

Is it possible to add the Due Date to the x-axis of the Two-Dimensional Filter Statistics gadget? I have built a filter that includes the due date but it does not appear in either the x- or y-axis field. 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2016

Not natively - the gadget only reports on fields that are based on fixed length lists.  Dates and times are open-ended, not lists, so it doesn't do it.

There are add-ons that can make other types of field into list fields and make them available.

Ok. Once again, thank you for the help. I will try to find an add-on that will allow to do it. Do you know if there are also add-ons which would allow me to add multiple fields on the x-axis? For example, Status and Priority on the x-axis?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2016

Be careful if you have a large JIRA installation - I've always had problems with them when used with large filters. 

There's nothing to allow more than one thing on an x-axis, it doesn't make much sense to have that.  You could easily put two similar gadgets next to each other on the dashboard.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2016

It will not. The choices on the 2D Filter will be fields that have a specific list only (they should be all countable).

Thank you

Suggest an answer