Active Directory Synchronization

Nathan Fletcher January 15, 2016

I've recently synchronized JIRA with our Active Directory server (using the built in function within Administration > User Management > User Directories) and all users have been pulled across fine.  However, I can't see that it has the functionality to also sync other attributes such as a user's Office, Job Title, Department, Company and Telephone Number.  Can this be achieved within basic JIRA or am I looking at a plug-in to do this?

3 answers

1 vote
Daniel Bajrak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2016

Hi Nathan,

On marketplace there is plugin Active Directory Attributes Sync. I think this is what you are looking for.

Here you can find documentation: https://intenso.atlassian.net/wiki/display/AD/Active%20Directory%20Attributes%20Sync%20Home

I hope I've helped you.

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2016

You will need a plugin to do this. Check in marketplace for the same. I haven't used any recently and so not in a position to recommend!

0 votes
Nathan Fletcher January 18, 2016

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events