500 Internal Server Error for v6.1

Bharath Thummala September 13, 2016

When i ran the Integrity checker am getting the below error.

500 Internal Server Error:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact your server administrator and inform them of the time of error occured, and anything might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server log.

Log:

2016-09-09 14:41:09,531 ajp-bio-8009-exec-3800 WARN q804146 878x42403063x1 dnump /secure/admin/IntegrityChecker.jspa atlassian.jira.ofbiz.IssueGenericValue Issue (id=null) has empty field 'num'. Returning null for 'key'.

Please give me the solution for this.

Regards,

Bharath

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2016

Ok, there's two different problems here.

The first, easy one, is a bug.  However, it is a bug that just fills up your log with errors like the one you have extracted from the log.  You can ignore them, they're annoying, but not related to the crash (and they go away if you upgrade to a supported version of JIRA, which I would strongly recommend).  See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-35800

The harder one is the "internal server error".  You did the right thing in reading the log, but you need to find the bit where the crash happened - you can ignore the "has empty field" lines as above, you need to look for the true error/crash.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events