It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Unable to remove customers from Jira

Jira issue2.jpgJIRA issue.jpgJIRA issue.jpgI added one customer into Jira and later removed it. Now, I'm unable to remove it from Jira permanently. 
I see the customer is removed but still, I can see him I unable to remove the customer permanently. 

2 comments

Hi @satej_nazare_nuance_com ,

Can you please try going to the main user management area in Jira and search for the user. Do you see the user here too? If so, can you please try to remove him from here.

Hi @satej_nazare_nuance_com 

You can always remove a customer from your Admin hub, go to https://<yourinstance>.atlassian.net/admin under (User Management > Jira Service Desk) search for the email of that user and remove the user. that should remove the user entirely from any Projects you have on your Instance. If you've done that and still see the customer, most probably the customer is a Jira user and you have to remove the user from the People's page of your Project Settings.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,707 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you