Show Epic Name in CSV output work around

I wanted to print out label for all my stories this Sprint and I like to color code the stickies based on Epic.  The search worked great.  As it displays the Epic Name in the Epic Link column.  The problem came when I created a CSV output for my labeling (MS Excel/MS Word), the Epic Link showed as the number like CAM-45, instead of Epic Name "Submission".  So what i did was use the Print List option instead.  The print appeared in the browser with the real Epic Name and then I copied the output into MS Excel and all was good.  Too bad we have to take the extra steps.newstorycarJiraEpicName.jpgoldstorycarJiraEpicID.jpg

2 comments

Jira entered a possible new feature to help with this

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-66843

You could use the PDF View Plugin to create printable cards that require no manual adjustments.

jira-agile-storycard

I will check it out thanks

Comment

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Tips on how to choose the best estimation method for your planning

Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...

67 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you