cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerScript vs Scriptrunner

Alvin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2018

Hi All, I'm new to JIRA , can someone help me? I need opinions on which add-ons would do all (or as much as it can) of these configurations with less works and minimal codings

- Integrate different instances (Jira software and Jira service desk)

- Link issues  between JIRA Software and JIRA Service Desk

-Automation, Post Functions

Thank you!

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2018

Scriptrunner can do all of those things.

Powerscripts can also do all of those things, but not in as much detail - you are restricted by the scripting language it layers over the Jira API.

Alvin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2018

Thank you for the suggestions@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- , can you help me  on where to start learning scriptrunner libraries or such things? I'm searching over the internet but I can't find a good one that suits my needs. Thanks!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2018

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events