It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

HI,

I am new to Jira and want to explore the features. I had successfully installed Jira in my machine, post that during configuration stage my machine was hang and re-booted, now not able to login, can you assist me how to correct this ?

I tried changing the password using forgot password, but I didn't received any mails with link to reset the password

Regards,

Sreenivasan.D

2 comments

Hi @Sreenivasan Dhandapani ,

probably your outgoing email is disabled or not configured. BTW, you can restore admin password using the approach defined at the following link https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/restore-passwords-to-recover-admin-user-rights-972329273.html

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Hi @Sreenivasan Dhandapani ,

didn't received any mails

I suppose You not configured smtp servers because You not logged in system.

Why You try change password? You not set pass through install process? 

Need analyze logs what happen in application.

Maybe simplest way reinstall application?

B.R.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,748 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you