I work for a digital agency that our core service is to manage online campaigns for customers. We do proactive task and on-demand taks. Every team has an average of 30 customers.
Right now our teams use Trello and its awesome but it lacks on:
- Advance workflows and status
- Reporting / time tracking
- Better view/data of assigned tasks across multiple areas (boards in our case)
I am analysing Jira Core. Should we migrate from Trello to Jira Core?
Right now I am finding this barriers:
- Customers managment is hard to implement (custom fields to select customer on issue? addOn Atlas CRM?)
- On Boards, the DONE list will be so long after a month of work. (i could not find Filtering or other option on Jira Core Cloud)
I would love to heard opinions!!
I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event