How to turn off new UI

Leon Gunning January 6, 2019

I currently am able to switch to old view but how can I just make this my default.

I hate the new view and it is annoying the hell out of me to keep switching every ticket

1 comment

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 7, 2019

Hello Leon,

You can follow the steps below to deactivate the new issue view for you:

- Click on your profile picture in the left-down corner of your JIRA application > Personal Settings

- Scroll down and unflag the New Issue view lab feature

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 18.19.27.png

Please, let me know if it works for you.

Leon Gunning January 7, 2019

Works like a charm! Thanks!!!

Like Jacob Salzberg likes this
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2019

You are welcome, Leon!

Have a nice day!

M Vijay Kumar July 31, 2019

Can this be done at instance level ? Are can only be changed from Person to person setting. 

Can you confirm?

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
July 31, 2019

Hello Contour,

For now, it can only be changed from person to person. We have a feature request opened to implement the possibility for Admins to completely disable it on their entire instance:

Add possibility to disable the JIRA Labs features for all users on the instance and not per user profile

Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events