How to Assign Issues in the Latest Upgrade of Jira Cloud

krista carpenter July 9, 2018

What happened to being able to assign issues function?

1 comment

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2018

Hi @krista carpenter,

you should be able to assign issues as before.

If you can not assign issues, it may be a problem with your permissions. Can you check, if you still have the permission to assign issues.

krista carpenter July 10, 2018

If we revert back to the original view we are able to reassign to others. The permissions are set up properly. There is not the option in the new view of Jira cloud to reassign.

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2018

Can you please post a screenshot of each screen? I just tried in our Jira, but there is no problem.

krista carpenter July 11, 2018

I have reported this issue we are seeing with Atlassian support. New the new view in the cloud we cannot find how to change the Assignee. I don't have ability to provide screenshots since we reverted back to the previous view. 

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 11, 2018

Ok, thanks for that information. Maybe you can keep up us to date here.

krista carpenter July 12, 2018

I just did ;)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events