Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Release Notes in JIRA

Lauren Lasko December 3, 2018

As the Release Coordinator for my company, it would be extremely convenient if JIRA allowed you to export the release notes from each release in an Excel spread sheet. It would save me the headache of copying every issue separately to format each cell. I really need something that is organized and easily shared with my team, but also professional enough to send to clients!  

Even just a basic spreadsheet with columns for Ticket Number and Summary would be helpful, and adding in customize-able fields would be fantastic! 

I've already opened a support ticket JSDCLOUD-7834 for this issue (since there's no phone number I can call?) 

1 comment

Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2018

@Lauren Lasko, while it doesn't yet support excel exports you may still want to give our add on 'automated release notes' a try.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215431/automated-release-notes-for-jira?tab=overview

Lauren Lasko December 3, 2018

@Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids Okay, thank you for the suggestion! I'm talking to my site admin to install a free trial. 

I think more exporting features for Jira release notes is still something Atlassian should be working towards!  

Like Dan likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events