Archive of jira project

sanjay_sapra March 15, 2021

Hi Team , 

I want to archive my non-active project in JIRA . But when I am trying to do only option coming as "move to trash " . No option coming to move to Archival .

Can anyone help .Archive not coming.JPG

3 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2021

I would guess you are on a standard or free plan, not premium, which is what you need to get access to archiving.

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  we have jira core licence version 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2021

Ok, that suggests you are on server or DC, rather than cloud (as you said when you asked the question).

Could you confirm whether you are on server, DC or cloud, and what your subscription is (if cloud) or your licence (if server)

We are on cloud for Jira core . 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 15, 2021

Ok, so it sounds like you are on Cloud standard (or possibly free?), not Premium, which is what you need to be able to get archiving.

sanjay_sapra March 16, 2021

Hi Nic ,I have checked  with my vendor  we have  jira core  stsbdard license. Now I want premium license  for jira core. Is there any possibility  to upgrade for jira  core cloud .

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 19, 2021

Yes, you can go into the account admin and click to upgrade.  You don't have to do anything on the Jira service, it's just the site admin

Zena T_ Eastin October 3, 2022

I was also facing the same issue, but after reading the comments my issue is resolved. Thanks

Zena T_ Eastin October 3, 2022

Thanks for providing the solution of this issue. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events