"See the old view" is most clicked link in Jira

Joel Schoolnik July 11, 2019

The new view makes it impossible to edit or even fill out the required fields.  Every person at our company automatically clicks the "See the old view" link before attempting any work.  I realize this may be a config issue.  But there is no Jira board owner who can make the change.  

How to we permanently default to the old view? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2019

Hello,

Go to our Profile and disable the Lab feature.

I don't see any option to disable a Lab feature.  Could this be due to my account being managed?

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2019

It should be in Personal settings:

https://yourdomain.atlassian.net/secure/ViewPersonalSettings.jspa

Change yourdomain in the url with your domain

That did it - Thank you!

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 11, 2019

You are most welcome! If my answer helped you, kindly accept my answer. It will help other people to find this question.

Suggest an answer